Monday, August 1, 2011

Steampunk....

So the last couple of weeks, I am exploring the world of steampunk! It all started with the novel Steamed by Katie Macallister!!

Two nights ago, I started to look at steampunk crochet patterns and I found this lacy wristers pattern by KrochetLove. I fell in love instantly. That night I finished the first one, I added some steampunk like buttons and here it is:


If you want to make this lacy wristers for yourself, visit the KrochetLove blog, thanks for sharing the pattern!

Then when visiting etsy I stumbled upon some great steampunk art! I purchased one of her digital stamps and started crafting right away:


For more of her amazing artwork visit the blog TheOctopedeFactory

So maybe my next amigurumi pattern will be something steamy too!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for including The Octopode Factory :-) love the colouring on Mabel... she looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like the wristers! The mismatched buttons are a nice addition, I like it. :) - Kaity of KrochetLove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah.... Of het zo moet zijn.... Ik kom hier via je groepshyve.... En zie dus nu deze blog meteen.... Dat wilde ik ook nog graag gaan proberen te maken.... Dit soort armbbanden.... Twisters.... Super zijn ze....

    Groetjes van ivonne

    ReplyDelete